A house fire claims the life of a 3 year old…

Fire

A three-year-old boy died in the early hours of this morning after his house caught alight in Nomzamo near Strand, according to the Cape Town fire and rescue services. Spokesperson Jermaine Carelse said the first firefighters arrived at the house in Sithunzi Street and found the boy unresponsive. They commenced CPR, but the boy was declared dead. They managed to extinguish the fire at around 5.30. Nomzamo councillor Sitembile Mfecane said the fire may have been started by a candle.

 

2019-10-30T13:58:39+00:00