How to get rid of oil stains from your brick paving in 5 easy steps
1. Cover the oil stain on your paver stones with baking soda. Let the baking soda sit for 20 minutes to absorb any oily substance. Sweep up the baking soda with a broom and dust pan.
2. Sweep the paver stones in the surrounding area to remove dirt and debris.
3. Spray the oil-stained paver stone and the surrounding stones with a high-pressure hose. Drizzle 1 tbsp. grease-cutting dish soap over the oil-stained area. Scrub the detergent into the stain using a stiff-bristled broom.
4. Rinse the detergent off the paver stones with your hose. Allow the paver stones to air dry so you can see if the entire oil stain was removed. Proceed to the next step if any stain remains.
5. Apply a paver stone stain remover to get rid of the remaining oil stain. Follow the directions on the stain remover package.