- 1L full cream milk
- generous scoops vanilla ice cream
- elatchi syrup
- rose syrup
- sabja seeds soaked in water (aka falooda / basil seeds)
- slivered almonds
- In a large jug blend ice cream and milk, add in 2 tbs of rose syrup and 1 tbs of elatchi syrup (or liquidize).
- Add sabja seeds, and serve topped with a small scoop of ice cream & slivered almonds.
- Optional- add cream in too, but the drink is rich enough without the cream.
- The sabja seeds have fascinated me since I was little, they resemble frogs eggs after they are soaked but have a cooling pleasant texture as you swallow them.