Lemonade – Nimbu Pani
- Lemons – 4 ( 1 sliced for garnishing )
- Fresh Mint sprigs – 4 – 5
- Sugar – to taste (I added 6 teaspoons for 4 glasses)
- Salt – a pinch
- Cumin Seeds Powder – as per taste ( I added a pinch )
- Water – 3 glasses chilled water , 1 glass normal room temperature
Take a large Jug, add one glass of normal water to it. Now add sugar (you can adjust the sweetness as per your taste) and stir till it dissolves into the water nicely & completely. Squeeze all lemons and add the juice to the same jug. Add pinch of salt and cumin seeds powder to it and continue to stir. Now add chilled water and crushed ice to the jug and stir again. Add in few mint leaves to it too. Serve in chilled glasses garnished with lemon slices and mint sprigs.
Add black pepper to it, pureed mint for flavour or some chat masala/black salt. You can replace water with soda water, replace sugar with glucose.